celebrate your special day at STAGES YOUTH THEATER!
Having a special event when you can’t meet up with friends can be really hard – but an outdoor or online interactive birthday party with STAGES is easy! Each STAGES PlayBox Party is fun, personal, interactive – and as unique as the guest-of-honor!
WE BRING THE ADVENTURE. YOU BRING THE CAKE.
What does a STAGES Birthday Party look like?
- You pick a theme, and STAGES party planners customize a birthday experience (app. 60-90 minutes) based on your interests.
- STAGES Teaching Artists lead you and your guests on an interactive birthday party adventure – either in-person at an outdoor location, or in a virtual/Zoom classroom – your choice!
- During the event, you and your guests will receive and interact with props and themed surprises created just for your party experience (for an online event, STAGES will deliver party packs to guests in advance)!
- After the 60-90min adventure is over, your party can continue under parent/caregiver supervision (or additional time with STAGES Teaching Artist may be negotiated at the time of booking).
LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED!
Contact STAGES about your special event! Let us know your timeline/event date, and the age of your guest-of-honor. We’ll provide you with an event agreement, and then we’ll be on our way.
While party parameters differ from event to event, the pricing for a STAGES party (including the 60-90min adventure) begins at $250 for up to 10 guests (inclusive of the guest-of-honor), and $15 for each additional guest.
Let’s customize your creative adventure! Your unique and personal party experience will be tailored to what your guest-of-honor (up to age 17) is most excited about!
Does your party include an epic live-action D&D role-play? An exciting animal rescue adventure? An interactive stage make-up class? An escape room or whodunit crime case to crack? We’re on it!
It’s Party Time! Our designers will provide you with the details you’ll need to invite your guests, including a description of the party parameters (and Zoom instructions if relevant). Just before the big day, we’ll connect with you for a final check-in.
On the day of, we’ll bring (or deliver!) the props and surprises for your memorable, magical, one-of-a-kind event!
- The 60-90min “adventure” is active party time with you and your guests, and does not include any adventure-specific set-up or clean-up which will be handled by STAGES staff as part of the event.
- Given the unique (online or outdoor) nature of these pandemic-adapted special events, STAGES does not provide decorations, cake, utensils, or other event furniture/fixtures (except those items specific to the creative adventure).
- Party participants will be able to keep their customized props/costume pieces/surprises as party favors following the event.
- Participants in outdoor, in-person parties may be asked to comply with STAGES COVID-19 health and safety rules (for example: wearing a mask, using hand santizer, etc…)
- Zoom party participants will have 30 additional minutes immediately following their birthday adventure, for socializing with their guests. Additional Zoom classroom time with STAGES Teaching Artist may be negotiated when booking your event.
- For in-person, outdoor parties, additional time with STAGES Teaching Artists may be negotiated when booking your event, if assistance or supervision is required beyond the birthday adventure.
If you have any questions, or if you’re ready to plan your special event, please contact us any time. We can’t wait to celebrate your big day!
“STAGES got me more interested in theater! Everybody’s nice, you get to make friends, it’s like a family! When I was 10, I didn’t know what it would be like on stage. But when I finally got up on there with confidence, there was a spark in me. The more shows I was in, the more… Continue reading Sarah Krause, STAGES Alum
“I have very low self confidence but through STAGES I managed to find self worth and pride in what I could accomplish. STAGES changed my entire life.”