Help STAGES Reach for the Stars during our
Summer Crowdfunding Campaign!
In honor of LES MISERABLES – our first show of the Summer Repertory Theater Season, we have set a Summer Fundraising goal of $2,460.10!
How STAGES Benefits from Your Support!
Your support of our 24601 Campaign will make it possible for STAGES to make several important upgrades to our facility – including the purchase of this very special ladder! This 14-foot A-frame ladder will allow our technical and design personnel to safely reach the higher areas of our space — including the very top of the ceiling, when using the nifty trestle extension. Whether we’re painting the top of a set, focusing a lighting instrument, or running microphone cables, our team will be able to work more efficiently, swiftly, and – most importantly – SAFELY!
What’s in it for You?
In addition to the endless affection and gratitude of all of us here at STAGES Youth Theater, we’ve also set up some fun little tokens of our appreciation which are listed below. All 24601 Campaign contributions are also fully tax-deductible.
$10 contribution or higher:
- Your name forever commemorated in metallic paint on the new STAGES ladder!
- Your name included on our list of donors!
$40 contribution or higher:
- A STAGES Staff member will write you an original haiku poem of appreciation!
- PLUS all rewards included in the $10 tier!
$100 contribution or higher:
- Priority seating (for 2 people) to one STAGES Show of your choice (you move to the front of the line when the theater opens for seating).
- PLUS all rewards included in the $10 and $40 tier!
$246.01 contribution or higher:
- A STAGES Staff member will design and create an original puppet for you!
- PLUS all rewards included in the $10, $40, and $100 tier!
$1,000 contribution or higher:
- A video recording of the STAGES Staff performing a LES MISERABLES song in your honor!
- PLUS all rewards included in the $10, $40, $100, and $246.01 tier!
WATCH COREY CLIMB!
Keep Track of Our Progress! Here’s a picture of our lighting designer, Corey, and the regular ladder we currently use for our lighting/sound work. The new A-Frame ladder will make Corey and all of our designers and technicians happy and safe. You’ll see Corey is standing on the floor to represent that we’re at the beginning of our fundraising effort. As we reach various goals on our way, we will post a new photo of Corey on the next rung of the ladder.
Our next goal – to raise a total of $1,800 by June 30, 2018 (we’re just $145 away as of 6/29!)
THANK YOU for your amazing support! We couldn’t do it without you!
Click below if you’d like to make a contribution (of any amount) to move STAGES one rung closer to our Summer Crowdfunding goals!
Where indicated in PayPal, please include your name as you’d like to appear in metallic graffiti on our new ladder, and a mailing address to which STAGES may send a tax receipt for your contribution!
“Thank you STAGES for helping me make friends. Thank you for helping me come out of my shell. Thank you for providing a safe place for me to explore myself and my art.”
“I have very low self confidence but through STAGES I managed to find self worth and pride in what I could accomplish. STAGES changed my entire life.”