The Family-Only Purchase Period has ended for this show. Please click here to purchase tickets!
THE ELEVENTH ANNUAL SHOWCASE CABARET!
You have reached the advance online ticketing portal for the upcoming SHOWCASE CABARET. At this time tickets are available ONLY to the parents/guardians of cast-members. If you are not the parent/guardian of a cast-member, please do not purchase tickets below. Tickets will open to the general public on August 20, 2019. If you are a parent/guardian – read on for more details about how to purchase tickets to this production. Thank you!
This special advance purchase period will extend through Monday, August 19, 2019. During this time, ONLY parents of cast-members may purchase tickets. If you have questions about ticketing for this production, please contact box office manager Benn May at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (207) 699-3330.
This family-only purchase period operates on an honor system. Please adhere to the following rules, all of which were designed to ensure every family has access to tickets to the show. STAGES reserves the right to immediately return/refund any tickets purchased outside of the limits and rules outlined below. Thank you for helping us make sure every cast member has someone in the audience cheering them on!
RULES DURING THE ADVANCE PURCHASE PERIOD:
- You must adhere to all ticket purchase limits indicated below. Any additional tickets purchased during the advance purchase period will be immediately returned.
- Only parents/guardians of students may purchase tickets.
- If your student splits their time between multiple households, it is your responsibility to share this ticketing information with other households. If you would prefer STAGES to send the information to other households in your students’ family, you must inform STAGES of this, and provide a contact email address. The number of tickets purchased by all households must not exceed the ticket limits listed below. Any tickets purchased in excess of the limits listed below will immediately be returned. Additional tickets will be available for purchase after the family period ends.
- If you have two students in the same cast, the same ticket rules and limits apply to each student.
- Do NOT give this ticketing link to non-cast members.
- Do not panic about the ticket purchase limit. Not every family purchases up to the ticket limit. If you require additional tickets, all remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, August 20, 2019. You may purchase additional tickets at that time, as well.
Please fully and carefully read all of the following information. We know it’s a lot. Thank you for your time and consideration!
OPENING NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY TICKET: Each student in the cast receives one free opening night ticket. Your complimentary Friday night ticket has already been reserved for you, and you do not need to account for it in your online/additional orders.
TICKET PURCHASE LIMITS: During the FAMILY-ONLY advance purchase period you may purchase up to FIVE additional tickets to the performance. This total of tickets does NOT include the complimentary ticket that has already been reserved for you (which would make a total of SIX tickets for Friday night if you purchased your FIVE additional tickets).
ACCESSIBILITY CONCERNS: After purchasing your tickets, please let us know (email@example.com) if anyone in your party requires special seating consideration (aisle seats, wheelchair accommodation, etc) and STAGES will work with you to make sure your party is seated comfortably.
CONTENT/AGE RESTRICTIONS: THE SHOWCASE CABARET is a song and dance revue – this show has no content warnings, and is suitable for all audiences. Please remember that, as a courtesy to our student performers and fellow audience members, it is STAGES’ policy to not admit infants, toddlers or young children ages 4 and under into any mainstage performance. (click here to learn more about our Theater for Young Audiences productions)
TICKET CHECK-IN: There will be NO paper tickets issued for this performance. Pre-paid tickets will be held in the form of a will call list. You and all of your party members will need to check in with this list at the box office table (opens one hour prior to performance start time).
ONE PERFORMANCE ONLY at STAGES YOUTH THEATER
Friday, August 23 – 7:30PM
Tickets for all seats of all performances are $13.00. There is only one ticket price for the show. All tickets are for GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS. ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (exchanges MAY be possible pending availability).
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS. THE FAMILY PURCHASE PERIOD HAS ENDED.
Choose your performance date(s) and time(s). You will have the opportunity to add tickets and change quantities in one transaction below. You do not need a PayPal account to use this PayPal checkout system. If you have any questions about ticketing for this production, please contact Box Office Manager, Benn May at firstname.lastname@example.org