Thank you! THE FAMILY-ONLY PURCHASE PERIOD HAS ENDED. Please purchase any additional tickets by clicking here.
This special advance purchase period will extend through Monday, October 22, 2018. During this time, ONLY parents of cast-members may purchase tickets. If you have any questions about ticketing for this production, please contact box office manager Benn May at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (207) 699-3330.
This family-only purchase period operates on an honor system. Please adhere to the following rules, all of which were designed to ensure every family has access to tickets to the show. STAGES reserves the right to immediately return/refund any tickets purchased outside of the limits and rules outlined below. Thank you for helping us make sure every cast member has someone in the audience cheering them on!
RULES DURING THE ADVANCE PURCHASE PERIOD:
- You must adhere to all ticket purchase limits indicated below. Any additional tickets purchased during the advance purchase period will be immediately returned.
- Only parents/guardians of students may purchase tickets.
- If your student splits their time between multiple households, it is your responsibility to share this ticketing information with other households. If you would prefer STAGES to send the information to other households in your students’ family, you must inform STAGES of this, and provide a contact email address. The number of tickets purchased by all households must not exceed the ticket limits listed below. Any tickets purchased in excess of the limits listed below will immediately be returned. Additional tickets will be available for purchase after the family period ends.
- If you have two students in the same cast, the same ticket rules and limits apply to each student.
- Do NOT give this ticketing link to non-cast members. Any tickets purchased by non-cast members during the advance purchase period will be immediately returned.
- Do not panic about the ticket purchase limit. Not every family purchases up to the ticket limit. If you require additional tickets, all remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, October 23. You may purchase additional tickets at that time, as well.
Things to consider before purchasing tickets!
(Please read fully and carefully)
OPENING NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY TICKET: Each student in the cast receives one free opening night ticket. Your complimentary Friday night ticket has already been reserved for you, and you do not need to account for it in your online/additional orders. If you are NOT planning to attend the opening night performance, and would like to use your comp ticket for one of the other performances, please contact Benn May immediately (at email@example.com) to make arrangements to do so.
TICKET PURCHASE LIMITS: During the FAMILY-ONLY advance purchase period you may purchase up to EIGHT tickets to the performance – only TWO of which can be purchased for opening night, with the remaining SIX of which can be spread out over the remaining two performances at your discretion. This total of 8 tickets does NOT include the complimentary ticket for Friday that has already been reserved for you (which would make a total of THREE tickets for Friday night if you purchased your TWO additional tickets for opening night).
ACCESSIBILITY CONCERNS: After purchasing your tickets, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if anyone in your party requires special seating consideration (aisle seats, wheelchair accommodation, etc) and STAGES will work with you to make sure your party is seated comfortably.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: ROALD DAHL’S WILLY WONKA is a musical theater adaptation of the beloved Roald Dahl book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It includes colorful, over-the-top characters, a zany storyline, and upbeat songs (many of them familiar from the film adaptations of the same book). It is a delightful show, but does include some darker themes at moments (poverty and greed for example), as well as some depictions of excessively bratty behavior from several of the characters. This show is also a full-length musical performance, with an estimated run time of approximately two hours. STAGES recommends this production is best suited for audience members ages 8 and above. Please use discretion when purchasing tickets for younger audience members and remember that, as a courtesy to our student performers and fellow audience members, it is STAGES’ policy to not admit infants, toddlers or young children ages 4 and under into any mainstage performance.
TICKET CHECK-IN: There will be NO paper tickets issued for this performance. Pre-paid tickets will be held in the form of a will call list. You and all of your party members will need to check in with this list at the box office table (opens one hour prior to performance start time).
THREE PERFORMANCES at STAGES YOUTH THEATER
Friday, November 2 – 7:30PM
Saturday, November 3 – 2:00PM
Sunday, November 4 – 2:00PM
Tickets for all seats of all performances are $13.00. There is only one ticket price for the show. All tickets are for GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS. ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE (exchanges MAY be possible pending availability).
Choose your performance date(s) and time(s). You will have the opportunity to add tickets and change quantities in one transaction below. You do not need a PayPal account to use this PayPal checkout system. If you have any questions about ticketing for this production, please contact Box Office Manager, Benn May at email@example.com
STOP! PLEASE READ THIS REMINDER.
YOU ARE LIMITED TO PURCHASING ONLY EIGHT TICKETS TOTAL AT THIS TIME,
ONLY TWO OF WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED FOR OPENING NIGHT.
ANY TICKETS PURCHASED OVER THIS LIMIT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY RETURNED/REFUNDED.
If you have any questions about ticketing for this production,
please contact box office manager Benn May at